AP Exam Information

Please note: As an online provider, GAVS cannot administer AP exams. Student must register for and make payment to their local high school. Public and private school students taking AP courses at GAVS will take their AP exams at their schools.

Contact the AP Coordinator at your school to make arrangements.

Payment for AP exams will be made to the public or private school.

For example, if you are a student at Lambert High School, but you are taking AP Environmental Science at GAVS, you will contact your AP Coordinator at Lambert High School to register and to pay for your AP Exam.

If you’re homeschooled or you go to a school that doesn’t administer AP Exams, you’ll need to make arrangements to take exams at a local school that does administer the AP exams that are needed.

  1. Your first step is to search the AP Course Ledger. The AP Course Ledger is the official, up-to-date, comprehensive list of schools that have passed the AP Course Audit. You can search by country, state/province, or city to find a school where you might be able to test.
  2. After finding schools near you that offer the course or courses you want to take exams for, do an internet search for the school’s main phone number. Then call and ask to speak with the school’s AP coordinator to ask if the school is allowing homeschooled students to test there this year.
  3. Payment for AP exams will be made to the public or private school.
  4. Make arrangements for AP exam registration as early as possible in the school year.